If you've purchased any of our in-app products (Minder Premium, Telegrams or Instant Matches) using your Apple ID, refunds are handled by Apple, not Minder. To request a refund from Apple, please follow the steps below:
1. Open your Email Application
2. Search for "Your receipt from Apple" if it's not immediately visible.
3. Tap on the receipt for the purchase you want refunded. (Unless you remember the date, there's no way to tell which receipt is which unless you tap it to open it, so you might end up tapping a lot...)
4. Tap Report a Problem next to the purchase you want to report. You will be redirected to Apple's problem reports page.
5. Enter your Apple ID and password when prompted.
6. Tap Choose Problem and select a problem from the menu.
7. Enter details for your problem, then tap Submit.
You should hear back from Apple within a few days to a week with whether your request for a refund is approved.
If you've subscribed to Minder Premium using your Google Play Store account, there are two ways you can request a refund:
If it’s been less than 48 hours since you were charged, you can request a refund directly from Google by following the instructions found here.
If it's been more than 48 hours since you were charged, please contact us with your Google Play order number or transaction ID. You can find this number in your Google Play email receipt or by logging in to payments.google.com. Example order numbers: GPA.1234-5678-9012-34567 or 1234567890123456.1234567890123456.
Note: Refund requests may only be accepted if requested within 14 days of the transaction date.